Friday, September 5, 2014

10 Horror Game Bundle - $3.49!

Bundle Stars has a deal on 10 cult classic horror/scifi PC games, and it's only $3.49 for the bundle! It's called the Night Dive Bundle and includes the following games:

System Shock 2
Bad Mojo: Redux
Wizardry 6 & 7
Wizardry 8  
Harvester
7th Guest & 11th Hour  
I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
Shadow Man

The 7th Guest was one of my favorite games when I was a teenager, and I bought the bundle to play it and 11th Hour again. I love the music from the games and have even used some of it on my Halloween website.

The only other one I've played before is Harvester, and it's touted as being one of the most violent games of all time. I remember it really disturbed me back then, and I'm actually kind of curious to play it again to see if it's as bad as I remember it being.

If you like classic PC games (some of them are for Mac and Linux as well), it's a great deal! 10 games for 3.49, how can you go wrong?

Again, the link is here: Night Dive Bundle

Steam is required to redeem these games, but it's free, and Steam is awesome to have for digital games. They have frequent sales and a ton of horror games to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment