Monday, September 1, 2014

Please come in...

Hi, and welcome to my very first Halloween blog, in association with my over fifteen year-old website, Laura's House of Halloween! I'm Laura *waves* and this blog will contain all sorts of spooky things, like horror reviews/opinions, Halloween finds, Top 13 lists, and much more! It's a little bare right now, but I'm planning to add lots of content over the next couple of months, so be sure to check back often and please consider following my blog!

If you are familiar with my website, then you'll notice that this year it's moved to its own domain and has gone through some changes and updates (for the better, I hope!). Though, I'm a nostalgic person by nature, so many of the pages do look and sound the same. All the main pages are linked on the right side of this blog for convenient navigating. I will post updates here whenever I add anything new to my site!

Halloween has been a passion of mine all of my life. I've always loved horror stories/movies and monsters and ghosts and all that good stuff! Over the years, it seems Halloween has become less popular and it saddens me how stores have lessened their Halloween inventory (in my experience), and yet have Christmas stuff out in October. It's a travesty! And don't get me wrong, I like Christmas too, but not in October. October should always be about Halloween!

So, in my little corner of the web, it's Halloween 24/7, 365 days out of the year. Long live Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment