Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cinemassacre's Monster Madness Starts Today!

In case you aren't familiar with James Rolfe (most famous for his Angry Video Game Nerd reviews), he has a website called Cinemassacre.com and every October he reviews a different horror movie each day of the month. He was actually the one who inspired me to do my own "31 days of Halloween" content (my Halloween Street series), so I feel it's only right that I help promote his great videos! They're really worth checking out, including all the ones from previous years as well (you can find them under Movies>Monster Madness at the top of the site). It's a great way to find horror movies you may have overlooked throughout the years.

Here's this year's promo for it:



Click Here to go directly to this year's Monster Madness page.

No comments:

Post a Comment